1. Full Realism Name:
4. Previous ArmA Realism Units/Clans:
82nd Airborne (1st edition)
82nd Airborne (2nd edition)
82nd Airborne (3rd edition)
82nd Airborne (4th edition)
75th US Rangers
5. Were you dishonorably discharged from any of the above Units/Clans?:
I was dishonorably discharged 82nd Airborne 4th edition for accusing "superiors" and the Command staff of being corrupt on several occations. That, combined with numerous occations during the 82nd Quadrilogy where I showed disrespect towards said "superiors" by telling them that they should get their shit together and actually take care of the unit.
6. Are you able to take part on Sunday's at 7PM GMT (8PM GMT+1, 2PM EST)?
7. What does 'realism' mean to you, when compared with other gameplay styles?
Compared to other gameplay styles, realism is a realistic approach towards playing a game.
Implementing things that exists in real life into games; Laws of Physics, Human physiology
(one does not simply get shot by RPG's and survive(unless you are Boromir)) etc.
This unit is what I would classify Hardcore realsim where the unit implements things from real life or history and tries to maintain those things throughout the game. Formations etc. You get the idea....
8. Where did you hear about the 353. Infanterie-Division? (A forum? Steam?):
9. Do you have a working Microphone and/or Headset? (Required):
10. Are you willing to spend 1-2 hours, whenever possible, to get your game ready?:
11. Steam ID (This is your login/account name, found at the top of your Steam friends list.):
12. Of the following two options, which would you be interested in enlisting in (Option A, or B)?